Rotor shaft grinding machine
You have come to the right place if you want to buy a new machine for grinding rotor shafts. We manufacture your machine individually for your needs! We are also happy to build several rotor shaft grinding machines of the same design for you. We look forward to your enquiry!
As a manufacturer of industrial grinding machines for metal, GST Grinder delivers highest precision solutions since 1992.
- Specialized in circular grinding ✓
- Completely individual ✓
- High-precision technology ✓
- Short retooling times ✓
- Integrated automation ✓
- Improved energy balance ✓
The tripod joint is an essential part of the internal combustion engine. When it comes to processing large quantities with highest accuracy, GST is a flexible provider for your requirements. Since the highest level of precision is required for this type of grinding, GST has developed various concepts. Depending on our customers’ requirements, each machine is specially planned, designed and manufactured in Austria according to highest quality standards.
Grinding diameters, faces, groves & Polygon
Examples of successfully realized projects:
GST Complete C/CBN or CBN/CBN
The GST Complete C/CBN or CBN/CBN is the basic machine type which has the following special features:
- Complete grinding of diameters with corundum grinding wheel set
- Simultaneous straight infeed grinding of diameters, plane surfaces and grooves with a galvanic CBN wheel set
GST Double Cycle Complete C/CBN or CBN/CBN
With the GST Double Cycle Complete C/CBN or CBN/CBN, the output of the machine has again been significantly increased:
- No non-productive times – loading, unloading, clamping and releasing times are eliminated
- This machine replaces 2-3 conventional machines
- Low investment costs
- Space-saving, reduced need for energy and operating supplies
Feel free to contact us without any obligations!
Your contact person
Markus Aschauer, Dipl.W.Ing.(FH)
GST Grinder GmbH
Your grinding machine manufacturer in Austria!
Phone: +43 (0) 2267 3250-24
Mobile: +43 (0) 650 3250 005